[Cosmo-torun] Re: [Cosmo-media] the shape of the universe (fwd)

Bartosz Lew Bartosz.Lew w astri.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 16 Lut 2006, 18:10:23 CET

hi cosmo-torun again :)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Boud Roukema wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Andrzej Marecki wrote:
>
>>> A boycott by just one person is not a boycott.
>>
>> Yes, but denying boycott, even in that "useless" form, you support them!
>> You help them fill their pages and... make money.

well, I have an idealistic point of view that if someone is interested in
publishing some interesting stuff, which potentialy can result in making
interested some reader latter on, then provided that it doesn't collide with
self education or research, such informations should be easily given out
to the public - i.e. a journalists with best intentions of creativity,
thoughts sharing etc, regardless of matters who earns money from it or reveives
some side profits. Everybody has to do his/hers job. If someone politely
asks he should be politely heard and answered, otherwise he or she should
rather be ignered.

pozdr.
bartek