[Cosmo-torun] 16.00 Fri 27 March - Agnieszka Szaniewska - synchrotron radiation - dark matter annihilations

Agnieszka Szaniewska szachula w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 24 Mar 2009, 15:54:34 CET

   Hi everyone,

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Boud Roukema wrote:

> hi cosmo-torun
>
>   Next talk: Agnieszka will talk about something (maybe a journal
>   article?)  next week 16.00 Fri 27.03.2009.

   I will talk about synchrotron radiation as a result of DM annihilations.

   You can read about it eg. here:
   http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/hep-ph/0406083

   Pozdr,
   Agnieszka