[Inhom] inhom newsletter December 2022

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Mon Dec 19 15:18:46 CET 2022

hi inhomogeneous cosmology community,

JOBS/VISITS:
       * If (i) you're an inhomogeneous cosmology PhD student (outside
         of Poland) and want to visit our cosmo group at Nicolaus
         Copernicus University for 21 days with an ending date no
         later than 17 March 2023, and if (ii) you can get an
         application ready by Friday this week 23 Dec 2022, then please
         let me know very quickly. See the first paragraph of
         https://prom-umk.pl for details.

SOFTWARE:
       * SageMath 9.8
          * https://sagemanifolds.obspm.fr
          * https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/ReleaseTours/sage-9.8

       * Einstein Toolkit update Sophie Kowalevski ET_2022_11
          * https://einsteintoolkit.org/about/releases/ET_2022_11_announcement.html

ARXIV/ADS: inhomogeneous cosmology articles since 11.05.2022 (or
           missed earlier in [[https://cosmo.torun.pl/ADSinhom][ADSinhom]]):

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022A%26A...659A.108T
         ArXiv:2109.09087 - Non-ideal self-gravity and cosmology: the
         importance of correlations in the dynamics of the large-scale
         structures of the Universe - P. Tremblin, G. Chabrier,
         T. Padioleau, S. Daley-Yates

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220210798B
         ArXiv:2202.10798 - The averaging problem on the past null cone
         in inhomogeneous dust cosmologies - Thomas Buchert, Henk van
         Elst, Asta Heinesen

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220313684T
         ArXiv:2203.13684 - Nonideal self-gravity and cosmology: the
         importance of correlations in the dynamics of the large-scale
         structures of the Universe - P. Tremblin

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220511907K
         ArXiv:2205.11907 - Redshift drift in a universe with structure
         I: Lemaitre-Tolman-Bondi structures with arbitrary angle of
         entry of light - Sofie Marie Koksbang, Asta Heinesen

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220512692D
         ArXiv:2205.12692 - The quadrupole in the local Hubble
         parameter: first constraints using Type Ia supernova data and
         forecasts for future surveys - Suhail Dhawan, Antonin
         Borderies, Hayley J. Macpherson, Asta Heinesen

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220812450K
         ArXiv:2208.12450 - Quantifying effects of inhomogeneities and
         curvature on gravitational wave standard siren measurements of
         H(z) - S. M. Koksbang

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022Univ....8..583B
         ArXiv:2209.13417 - On general-relativistic Lagrangian
         perturbation theory and its non-perturbative generalization -
         Thomas Buchert, Ismael Delgado Gaspar, Jan J. Ostrowski

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv221004004D
         ArXiv:2210.04004 - Beyond relativistic Lagrangian perturbation
         theory. I. An exact-solution controlled model for structure
         formation - Ismael Delgado Gaspar, Thomas Buchert, Jan
         J. Ostrowski

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv221203234C
         ArXiv:2212.03234 - Spatially Homogeneous Universes with
         Late-Time Anisotropy - Andrei Constantin, Thomas R. Harvey,
         Sebastian von Hausegger, Andre Lukas

       * https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv221205568H
         ArXiv:2212.05568 - Reconciling a decelerating Universe with
         cosmological observations - Asta Heinesen

Cheers
Boud