[Cosmo-media] Re: Article for New Scientist magazine

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Thu Feb 26 14:31:22 CET 2004

Dear Hazel,
   I (and i expect my colleagues too) would be most happy to answer your
questions regarding our article, but it would be best by email to
our mailing list (cosmo-media at adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl) - i am
one of the subscribers to this list.

If you simply reply to this email, the automatic Reply-To: address is
most likely to handle this correctly.

If you email questions mid-morning tomorrow (Fri), i expect i should be able
to answer them during the afternoon.

Best wishes,
Boud

PS: To Andrzej, Bartek, Gary, Jarek: i cannot quote the content of
Hazel's message, because that would a strictly prohibited, extremely
dangerous criminal action, apparently, similar to actions by
terrorists like Ossam bin Laden, Blair, Bush, ...  ;) i guess
mini-dictators at all levels of society (even New Scientist!) are
getting as desperate to keep information secret and frighten people as
the Communist Party was in the 1980's...

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 Hazel.Muir at rbi.co.uk wrote:

> r============================ DISCLAIMER =============================
> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s)
> (\"Intended Recipient\") to whom it is addressed. It may contain
> information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly
> any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
> message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended
> Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is
> strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please
> contact the sender as soon as possible.
>
> Reed Business Information Ltd. and its subsidiary companies
> Tel: +44 (0)20 8652 3500

i haven't disseminated, distributed nor copied the message or its
content, so hopefully i won't be put in prison.