[Cosmo-media] Re: Article for New Scientist magazine

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Thu Feb 26 14:41:16 CET 2004

Hi again Hazel,
  I realised my postscript might be misinterpreted - i'm sure that it's
*not* your fault regarding the legal tag in your email - i only meant to
talk about the system - somewhere in New Scientist some people made
some weird decisions and it's probably difficult for you to do anything
about it - i'm sure you're more interested in science than
in people control. :)

Anyway, looking forward to your science questions. :)

regards
boud