[Cosmo-pl] http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.0530

Bartosz Lew Bartosz.Lew w astri.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 8 Lut 2008, 04:15:38 CET

Dear Iriana,

I've never said it was your paper. On contrary, it seems that it's not. :)

Here are the details  behind that link.

Vacuum driven accelerated expansion
Authors: Bogusław Broda, Piotr Bronowski, Marcin Ostrowski, Michał
Szanecki
(Submitted on 3 Aug 2007 (v1), last revised 2 Jan 2008 (this version, v4))

     Abstract: It has been shown that an improved estimation of quantum
vacuum energy can yield not only acceptable but also experimentally
sensible results. The very idea consists in a straightforward extraction
of gravitationally interacting part of the full quantum vacuum energy by
means of gauge transformations. The implementation of the idea has been
performed in the formalism of effective action, in the language of
Schwinger's proper time and the Seeley--DeWitt heat kernel expansion, in
the background of the Friedmann--Robertson--Walker geometry.

Comments: 	Essentially, unchanged - further minor explanations added.
5 pages (2 columns), 2 figures. Devoted to the memory of professor Ryszard
Raczka on the occasion of the 11-th anniversary of his death
Subjects: 	General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc);
Astrophysics (astro-ph); High Energy Physics - Theory (hep-th)
Cite as: 	arXiv:0708.0530v4 [gr-qc]

I just mentioned that the idea the authors discuss sounds
interesting, though I
didn't have time to follow the fine details behind the deriviation
(it'd require some more time for closer study to
fully understand), instead I stimulated this topic openly to hear what
people think.

What do you think of it ?

kind regards,
Bartek Lew

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Irina Dymnikova wrote:

> Please, check your files - If you have in mind
> the paper mentioned, it is not my paper.
> If you have in mind my paper, this is not
> this number.

Which paper are you referring to as a paper with different
number that I don't know that would be the one of yours and to which I
could have had referred to then ?