[Cosmo-pl] http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.0530

Bogusław Broda bobroda w uni.lodz.pl
Pią, 8 Lut 2008, 11:52:49 CET

Dear Colleagues,
I have been suggested to comment on the paper http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.0530 . Since I am one of the authors my opinion sounds: Had we have some doubts we would not have posted the paper. Anyway, it is not a conference proceedings, and we are going to publish it. I would be very glad to hear your opinion. All your comments are welcome.
In the meantime, several persons have expressed their various opinions, positive as well as criticizing. Positive opinions, "an interesting idea" or something like that, are, as usual, short.
A compilation of various original critical remarks and answers I will post shortly, and it is the only thing I can do at this moment.
Regards,
Bogusław Broda