AA/2004/0337 - referee report (fwd)

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pon, 17 Maj 2004, 13:59:17 CEST

Witam

:))

i think we should have no problem with these minor corrections. :))

The only question is whether or not to make changes based on the further
tests made since we submitted the paper.

Regarding the further tests which i started making, remember that in our
paper we have:

> However, the plots are striking and it seems prudent to release
> them to the scientific community while a companion paper is prepared
> with formal statistical analyses.

So IMHO it is clear that we intend to publish a companion paper which
goes into more detail in statistical tests, and there's no need to
make things difficult for ourselves (and slow down publication) by
adding more significant material now.

How about a cafeplus this Friday to talk more on this + also about
Bartek's jet idea? (not electronically public ;)  Plus also whatever
else cosmo/extragalactic related.
# 21.05.2004 09.00g
# Place: Radio building

http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/CafePlus