fishing net

szajtan odwieczny szajtan w poczta.onet.pl
Pią, 6 Gru 2002, 14:00:18 CET

hello everybody. Got an idea to share.
Once upon a time I thought about such a thing.

What was observed are the great voids (of size about 100 Mly in diameter or even bigger) separated by some cosmic great scale
structures so it altogether looks like a soap foam. Assuming that the voids are empty, than the curvature of out local part of the
Universe would look like - example in 2d: as we were pumping the balloon but confined by a fishing net which doesn't allow the surface
of the balloon for free expansion, and in the end the balloon is quizzed by the strings of the net but it out stands in the holes of the net between the strings. In 3d this would be little more complicated to imagine but what do you thing about this ?

with best holiday greetings
Bartek

Masz dość płacenia prowizji bankowi ?
mBank - załóż konto