comments from Brian Boyle

Gary Mamon gam w iap.fr
Pon, 3 Cze 2002, 08:44:46 CEST

Dear all,

Brian Boyle (PI of 2dF quasar survey) came to my talk at Macquarie
University. He seemed to like our analysis. His main comment was: "Have
you tried repeating your correlation function analysis by replacing the
scambled redshifts with a smoothed redshift distribution?" This is what I
gathered you (Boud) have done these last few days (extrapolating from
Boud's often cryptic messages). I answered that we are in the process of
doing just that, and our *** preliminary *** result is that the 125 h-1
Mpc feature comes out strongly in the 1st z-bin, but that we did not have
yet any conclusion on Omega,Lambda.

	cheers

	Gary