DE-V0.01 compilable + runnable -> antipode ?

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pon, 13 Maj 2002, 23:25:53 CEST

Cze¶æ wszystkim,
   I've written some documentation on DE, and found out how to make
clickable flow charts. It's not finished, but it should be enough that
you can understand more about what is in the package without having to
spend much time on it right at the moment when you're busy with
preparing for exams. But remember that the package is GPL protected.
You'll be able to play with it later on whenever you feel like it.

But the more feedback (positive and negative!) you give me and whoever
has time to work on it, the better the package will be and the sooner
we will be able to measure quintessence...

See you on Friday at 14:00!  (I might release another version by then,
especially if I get some comments...)

download DE-V0.02
http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/~boud/DE_tar/

web pages on DE-V0.02
http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/~boud/DE/

You should now be able to run DEplates to calculate a few correlation
functions and plot at least one correlation function :) - if the
web documentation is clear enough...

Task list:
> - documentation within each of the more important routines
>  - cosmological routines
done (the ones that are called by DEplates).

>  - routines for reading data
half-done

>  - main programs which do the work
not done (yet)