GR text (influence of Bronek's group ;) Re: next cafe plus ?

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:14:14 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Bartosz Lew wrote:

> does anybody want's to teach GR at TCFA or WFiA ? or is't just about a
> book you're talking about ?

I'm already teaching
http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/MathMethods

and the students have the option to decide what they want to learn.

Many want to learn GR.  So i will (try to) teach GR.

Apparently there's someone in WFAiIS teaching
some sort of diff geom/GR course - but i want to make sure the students
in my course have adequate access to resources independently of the other
course.

If someone knows the lecturer name, course time/day, URL, whatever,
please put it on the TWiki! (or email if you're not yet wikified)

thanks
boud