[Cosmo-spotka] Re: [Cosmo-pl] COSMO-PL SPRING MEETING 2006: FINAL REMINDER

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 17 Maj 2006, 15:31:36 CEST

hi Roman, Wojtek,

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Roman Juszkiewicz wrote:

> Hi Boud,
>
> Unfortunately I can not come - I have underestimated
> the amount of teaching at Zielona Gora.
>
> However, I have a suggestion: can you give my slot
> to my (absolutely excellent) graduate student, Wojtek
> Hellwing (pchela w camk.edu.pl) who has prepared a talk
> for the meeting and is very eager to go, but somehow
> he has learned about the whole thing only recently.
>
> Can you do it?

Sounds fine to me - i've updated the program:

http://cosmo.torun.pl/Cosmo/CosmoPlMeeting2006Program

Wojtek - could you please give a title and abstract?  You can email to
cosmo-spotka at cosmo.torun.pl, or register on the twiki (see the red
word "Register") and then come back to the page:

http://cosmo.torun.pl/Cosmo/CosmoPlMeeting2006Program

and edit the title yourself. To make the page with the asbtract, click
on the "?"  (znak pytanie) and then edit and save.

pozdr
boud