prosba o komentarz (fwd)

Michal Frackowiak michalf w ncac.torun.pl
Czw, 16 Paź 2003, 13:35:09 CEST

about my scepticism - I 100% agree with your comment in the newspaper.
it is not enough for the theory to be consistent.

my scepticism is more about the data, not the idea itself - it would be
great to verify it! but it is amazing how people (theoretists) react to
even small inconsistencies within the model/data.... and I suppose this
quadrupole level is a fake alert although it can wake up some brilient
theoretical ideas.

regards - michal